AASBO Purchasing Workshop
September 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Participants will be provided with a useful overview of the requirements for school district procurement and how to apply those requirements to their activities.
- • Overview of the Arizona Department of Education School District Procurement Rules
- • Differentiating between bids, proposals, and quotes
- • Purchase Orders
- • USFR requirements
- • Answers to commonly asked questions
- • Issues faced by purchasing officials
Who should attend:
This workshop will assist:
- All School District Employees
- Vendors who sell to school districts
- Any non-purchasing professionals who make procurement recommendations
- Anyone who works for a school district or charter school
Member Cost: Early Registration $70.00. Registration within 10 days prior to workshop $80.00. Workshop includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing five business days prior to the workshop to qualify for a refund (NO Refunds for “NO SHOWS”). Please mail invoice and check to: AASBO, 2100 N. Central Ave., Suite 202, Phoenix, AZ 85004. For registration questions, call AASBO at 602-253-5576. Seating is limited due to room capacity. Register early to ensure availability. Registration ends the Friday prior to the workshop.
Click here to register!