- This event has passed.
LEAN Unit 6- Lean Design and Pre-construction
April 26 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Click here to register!
America (AGC) has developed the Lean Construction Education Program. Construction professionals at all experience levels will learn the building blocks necessary to transform their projects and companies into a lean operating system.
AGC’s Lean Construction Education Program is a series of seven courses that progressively cover a range of topics essential to Lean Construction, including:
- Lean workstructuring, supply chains, and assembly
- Variation and pull in production
- Production management
- Management by values
- Problem-solving principles and tools
Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-construction is a half-day, instructor-led course that explains the concepts of value-based management, lean in the design process and relational contracting. Following this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the varying definitions for design.
- Define value and commonly used methods to maximize it.
- Discuss waste and commonly used methods to minimize it.
- Differentiate between traditional project methods and lean design.
- Explain the various lean tools used in design and how to deploy them.
Includes breakfast & participant’s manual.